Babysitting for Educational Institutions
The Canadian Red Cross Babysitting Course is updated for today’s youth with the precaution that emergencies sometimes do happen, even to the best babysitters.
This course teaches youth how to handle emergencies with confidence by providing the basic first aid skills for common problems, such as:
- Sprains and Strains
- Fire Emergency
For many young adolescents babysitting is their first job. The Canadian Red Cross Babysitting course can help them become real "pros." They learn valuable skills for their babysitting business as well.
- Important child care skills
- Safety tips for children of all ages
- How to cope with common problems, like tantrums and crying
- What to do if anything makes the babysitter uncomfortable
- Some great games and other ideas for having fun with the kids while babysitting
- How to make the children’s environment safe and enjoyable
- The respective rights and responsibilities of the babysitter and the family hiring one
The Canadian Red Cross Babysitting Course is updated for today’s youth
- 8 Hours
- Ages 11-15 (Tax exempt for children under 14)