Zoll AED 3 Automatic
The AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that last five years.
No maintenance inspections needed (Program Management Onboard™ cloud-connects via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system).
Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- CPR Uni-padz work for both children and adults. No need to buy special pediatric pads.
- 5 year shelf life for CPR Uni-padz and the battery.
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration ZOLL Device Registration Center)
- No other AED requires you to replace pads and battery only once in the first 10 years of service.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz Universal electrodes and Zoll AED 3 battery.
Click here to see how it works.