Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
- Voice prompts: Voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process.
- Customizable: Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager.
- Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy 95J to 351J
- Warranty: 8 years
PADS: $69.00 / $225.00 (with ICPR)*
- Type: Disposable, non-polarized (pads can be placed in either position)
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Type: Lithium Battery.
- Warranty: 4-year
- Daily, weekly, and monthly: Electrical circuitry, AED software, medical grade battery and defibrillation pads
- (presence and function)
- Weekly: Includes partial energy charge
- Monthly: Includes full energy charge cycle
- Internal memory: 90 minutes of rescue data, multiple rescue functionality
- ECG and rescue review: Viewable via AED Manager reporting and configuration software
- Communications: USB cable or USB memory stick
- Dimensions (H - W - D):
- Dimensions (H - W - D): 9 cm - 23 cm - 30 cm (3.4 in - 9.0 in - 11.8 in)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lb)