- The first and only absorbable hemostats proven bactericidal against a broad range of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, including various antibiotic-resistant bacteria (MRSA, VRE, PRSP and MRSE).
- SURGICEL Absorbable Hemostat (oxidized regenerated cellulose) is used adjunctively in surgical procedures to assist in the control of capillary, venous and small arterial hemorrhage when ligation or other conventional methods of control are impractical or ineffective.
- Size: ½" × 2"
- Material: Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose
- Bleeding Situation: Continuous Oozing
- Absorption Time: 7-14 days
- Hemostatic Agent & Accessory: Hemostatic Agent