- 213 x 91 cm, 70 g Taped seams
- Provides entire body coverage
- Reflects back almost 100 % of body heat
- Used alone, inside or outside of sleeping bag
- An essential component of each survival kit
This emergency solar sleeping bag retains 90% of body heat and protects from hypothermia in an emergency or survival situation. Made from a NASA designed mylar material, it can be used by itself in an emergency or as a shell over a regular sleeping bag.
This lightweight and compact thermal sleeping bag is perfect for backpacking, hunting, camping or any other wilderness adventure. Keep them in your emergency preparedness kit for home and your car for winter travel.
A more detailed description can be found below ⬇.