- Treats up to 25 quarts.
- Easy to use. No unpleasant taste
- Iodine-based compound (no chlorine)
STORAGE & DISPOSAL:
Store in a cool dry place. If empty: Nonrefillable container
Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARD TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
Warning: Avoid eye contact. Will cause severe irritation to eyes and mucous membranes. Harmful if swallowed. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.