- Voice prompts: Voice instructions guides user confidently through rescue process.
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue
- information for EMS responders.
- Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy 95J to 351J
- Warranty: 7 years.
- Extended length of lead wire: 1.3 m (4.3 ft).
- Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position)
- defibrillation pads.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
- Type: Lithium Battery.
- Warranty: 4-year
- Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software.
- Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button,
- and software.
- Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK / CONTINUE button,
- and software
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality.
- ECG playback: Viewable via software via PC.
- DIMENSIONS (H X D X W) / WEIGHT:
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 8 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm (3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in)
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.6 lb)