Before registering for any courses, please ensure that you have read and understood the Pacific First Aid course enrollment policy.
SAFETY COURSES (Forklift, Powerpallet Truck, Pleasure Craft Operator)
FIRST AID & INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION COURSES (CPR / Emergency First Aid/ Standard First Aid/ Child Care /Workplace First Aid/ Instructor Certification)
- Course fees include: e-book/book, training material and instructor fees.
- Course fees are subject to change without notice.
- Course fees are due upon registration, and can be paid by credit card.
- If participants do not have a credit card when registering online or by phone, participants must come in person to pay for the full course fee when they register.
- Participants who show up more than 25 minutes late will not be allowed into the course and will be considered as a NO SHOW.
- Full course fees will be charged to participants who do not show up on the course date (non refundable).
- First Aid Instructor course enrolment must be made 8 business days prior to the course (not including the course day);
otherwise, a $25 administrative fee will be charged.
TRANSFER / CANCELLATION POLICY
- All transfers/cancellations must be requested 5 business days prior to the course date (not including the course day), FREE of charge.
- For course transfers/cancellations within 4 business days prior to the course date (not including the course day), a $25 administrative fee will be charged.
- No transfer or refund within 48 hours prior to the course date (not including the course day).
- For anyone that is sick on the day of the course, we will require a doctors note in order to reschedule or refund.
- First Aid Instructor course enrolment must be made 8 business days prior to the course (not including the course day); otherwise, a $25 administrative fee will be charged.
- Courses will be confirmed when it meets a minimum of 6 participants; if a course is cancelled, participants have the option to
be transferred to the next course or get a full refund.
GROUP REGISTRATION POLICY
- At least 8 participants are required per group course at our office or on-site.
- If the number of participating students falls below the minimum number required per group, the course fee for the minimum number of 8 students will still be charged unless cancelled more than 7 days prior to the course start day.
- Course roster reductions for groups larger than the minimum number of students can be made anytime up to 3 days before the course start date without any cancellation penalty fees.
- Course roster reductions made within 3 days before the course start date, including sudden illness and no-shows will result in a charge of the full course as cancellation penalty fees, unless a doctor’s note is provided.
- Students who arrive more than 25 minutes late will not be allowed course participation and are considered a no show.
- Please note that a $250 deposit will be charged upon group enrollment. The deposit will be non-refundable if the course is cancelled within less than 7 days of the course start date. Course cancellations within 7-14 days of the course start date result in a $100 administration fee, which will be withheld from the $250 deposit.
This Group Enrollment Contract must be completed and received at least 1.5 weeks before the course start date.
- All refunds will be issued based on the original payment method.