UH-OH here comes more snow! Thought winter was over? Well it’s back and it has brought a lot of snow with it! Here are 5 things to keep in your car while driving through this winter wonderland! For more first aid, first aid training, first aid training course sign up, first aid kits and more visit us at: Pacificfirstaid.ca
- A first aid kit! Having a first aid kit is essential and priority item to keep in an easy to access place in your car at all times. Make sure it’s secure so it doesn’t bounce all over the place in your vehicle but is also quick to get your hands on in an emergency situation!
- Spare warm cloths and a blanket! It is tough to stay warm in this freezing weather and mechanical malfunctions always seem to occur at the worst possible timing, like on a drive home at night through a snowstorm. So be prepared with lots of warm cloths in case your stuck on the side of a highway waiting for help to arrive!
- A shovel! Getting stuck is no fun, so make sure you keep a trusty collapsible shovel with you in your car. A shovel can serve multiple functions but it’s primary use could get you and your car unstuck.
- A phone charger! Does your phone always seem to have low battery? Well make sure to always keep a spare charger in the glove box. You never know when you will need to call for help!
- A flashlight! A small and easy to store item in your car that can make all the difference in a desperate situation. Not only are they great to have in your car but for any outdoor survival kit.
These are just Things to keep in your car to help ensure your safety. If you have interest in learning more about first aid training, first aid kits, food safety, mental health first aid and first aid course sign up then visit us at: